Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Am Rage - Amazon Edition - updated

Amazon's Kindle store is kind of poorly set up. I can't put free items on it and if I want to sell something for less than $2.99, I can only get 35% royalty on it. I wanted to price my comics at 1.50, which I think is a fair price. But 35% of that is jack shit, so I decided to upload to Kindle in a bundle deal. I Am Rage one and two will be sold as one item for $3 on the Amazon Kindle site.

I could have just waited and put the entire thing on there as an anthology, but I'm hoping sales will pick up, being listed on Amazon, because, frankly, sales have been shit. Lots of downloads of the freebie prologue, but not the full issue.
At this rate, I may just say fuck it, put it on the back burner, and go look for freelance work.

No comments:

Post a Comment